Sales Executive - FinTech - SaaS
The Sales Executive will drive business success by the acquisition of new mid-market and enterprise customers from all areas of the financial services industry across the whole of the Philippines.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage potential customers through the full sales cycle through to closing mid-market and enterprise deals.
- Plan, develop and execute account-based sales strategies.
- Explore existing relationships, as well as sales and product, plans to further grow Oradian’s relationships in the financial industry.
- Articulate Oradian’s value proposition to senior executives.
- Deliver on revenue targets.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or similar role.
- Minimum five years of experience in B2B Sales, preferably in one of the following:
o Software as a service.
o Enterprise software.
o Banking software.
- Proven track record in delivering on target, with deal sizes of $50K to 500K.
- Hunter spirit, ability to cope with multiple deals simultaneously and a complex decision-making process on the customer side.
- Experience in banking, fin-tech or financial inclusion is a plus.
- Business fluent in English, additional local languages are a plus.
- Closing sales requires extensive travel.